Very well, you have already made the move to Telegram , you have already passed the chats you had on WhatsApp , but now your conversations are missing something … Yes, they are the stickers! As you have seen, the messaging application also has the option of adding these funny images in conversations, however, what characterized the opponent is that it was easy to add the stickers to the favorites section and then send them to your contacts. With this guide you will learn to export all the stickers that you used in WhatsApp to Telegram, without the need for any application or program on the PC. You just have to follow the steps below:
How to transfer my stickers from WhatsApp to Telegram?
- Make a backup.
- Go to the WhatsApp menu and enter the settings.
- Then enter the “Chats” button and then enter the “Backup” section.
- On this screen you will save the backup, this to store the latest stickers and / or conversations you have on the device.
- Once the backup is saved, go to your phone’s file manager and look for the “WhatsApp” folder.
- Then you look for the “Media” folder.
- Later you will find the folder “Stickers”, there are all the stickers stored
- Copy the folder and paste it in another part of the storage, this time it will be a folder called “Telegram Stickers” on the SD card.
- Now comes a complicated step, you must review the stickers you want to export and separate them into folders so as not to lose them.
- Now you must open Telegram, go to the settings and look for the “Chats” button.
- Inside you should look for the option “Stickers and masks”.
- Inside you must click the link “@stickers”.
- A new conversation with a bot will open, you must start the chat and then click on the “/ newpack” link.
- A menu will be displayed that will tell you little by little how to import the stickers, to do so you must search for them from the folder or folders you have created.
- When you finish adding the stickers and creating the package, it is recommended to write “/ Skip” in the chat so that it allows you to upload all the stickers to the cloud without adding a cover image. Then it will launch the following message:
- Then click on the link to add the stickers to your application.
Finishing the steps you will be able to see your new stickers in the respective section of the application and use them in your chats.
Now you can have more entertaining conversations on Telegram with the stickers that you have imported from WhatsApp.
Do you usually use a lot of stickers in your conversations?